25 April 2014

A little bit of Britain - Shop watch week 1

New mini series:  A little bit of Britain - shop watch

Whilst on my break away from The Ruby Orchard visiting friends and family in the UK I have spent many hours ambling around my favorite and familiar places.  I have decided to give you a little taste of some beautiful English Home Decor & Gift shops that always inspire me and provide fresh ideas for The Ruby Orchard.

The first in the series is in my home town of Crediton, Devon.  Olivia James Design opened its doors 5 years ago, a family business which has recently had a new business partner join them. The town was desperate for a shop like this!  They are stockists of Gisela Graham, Emma Bridgewater, Susie Watson and many other fab British designers.   It is crammed full of pretty gifts, cute cards, gorgeous soft furnishings, lovely toys and country style ceramics.  They also work with local creatives and stock locally made products.  You can follow them on facebook too - click here.  Enjoy the pics... and keep your eye out for the rest of the series.




 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...